First nights lamping of this season!!!

Been out this evening with 'Pointer' and 'Mickstaff' off this site, I took my 14 month old BeddyxGrey first cross out, it was her second proper night out on the lamp, (her first was at the end of last season).

Pointer took his 6 y.o Pointerxsaluki Tess along, she certainly showed my bitch the ropes :notworthy: , a real education in lamping for her, despite it being quite light and having no wind there where a few rabbits out and about, and we got some great runs for both dogs.

Tess caught the vast majority of the rabbits, but my bitch learned loads and chipped in with a few. Tess was a pleasure to watch work :thumbs: Thanks to Pointer for a great night out ;) , atb Richard

post-24828-1251162024.jpg

Edited by arcticgun

well done mate, hope the young un keeps getting better

atb

Dotty

Cheers Dotty, Im over the moon with her,she is coming on really well, always tries her hardest to please, cannot ask more of her ;) , mind she had a great teacher tonight :thumbs:

atb Richard

well done mate you carnt beat these beddy/grey 1st cross's, i've got one myself. :clapper:

Cheers lads ;) your right charmer, they are all heart and try so hard to please, cannot ask more of a dog, she also does quite well hunting up during the day as well along with my salukix an terrier, atvb richard

Edited by arcticgun

Im glad you enjoyed it,i expected a few more rabbits to be about but mixy has been really bad up there this year and a very still,clear night didnt help.

Still its always nice to see a lurcher learning the game and my bitch has done nothing but kill a few rats since april so it will have helped to start getting her fitter for the season.

see you soon mate. ;)