w plate vectra club

Guest larson

Guest larson

the car is a 2000 model and has 77,200 miles on it, less than 1 month ago i took it from halifax to newquay and did 1200 miles that week without it missing a beat, this year it has had .. a nwe spring on thr front passenger side, 2 new springs on the rear, 2 new suspension struts on the rear, new bushes on the front and rear ( anti roll bar) new discs and pads on the front, new pads on the back, oils and filter change, sparkplugs and i think i put a new air filter in it but unsure as i forget.. its got m.o.t until july 2010 and tax t end of november 2009,

i am only the second owner and have both keys and all old m.o.ts. the car isnt without falt although i dont think theres anything bad. i cant find the buttons for the standard cd player and they do need holding in with paper down the side, theres a small rust scab on drivers door and its starting around the base of the rear wiper.the passinger wing is dented were the fence fell on it after the joyriders crashed in to it.. the keys hard to turn if your not used to it and need a wiggle in the lock ( these are the original lock and keys). also it creeks and has a rattle somewere, i have been told the creeking is possible a dry subframe bush but im unsure as although a know a little about cars my knolidge is that good...

it also comes with a new timing belt kit that stands me at £50 and the 4th spring to go on the front, although it doesnt need fitting....

£500 no pictures to come later :icon_eek:

BYEpB2kKGrHgoOKiwEjlLmVWD3BKfqozTwg.jpg

BYECGkKGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVOYOBKfqpHqRQ_.jpg

BYElrmkKGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVOYOBKfqqGVbP.jpg

BYElrmkKGrHgoOKiMEjlLmVOYOBKfqqGVbP.jpg

BYEWCw2kKGrHgoOKjIEjlLmYd13BKfqorey.jpg

BYEZNB2kKGrHgoOKikEjlLmeCmkBKfqo-CW.jpg

BYEcTHwWkKGrHgoOKjUEjlLmU7BKfqzHBKT.jpg

BYEcTnB2kKGrHgoOKkQEjlLmTodMBKfqzKP.jpg

Edited by larson