SWAP Good working ferret.

I have a very good working ferret that i want to swap because i have not got the time any more.

Comes with cage not the best condition but a double tier. Half a bale of hay and a bit of dry kibble.

Also her young she had this year that i have not worked yet.

A little bit more about the ferret well she gets the job done no hassle. She does not kill and settle up she is coming to you when you whistle. She really has put other ferrets to shame. On a few occasions she has dragged a bunny out of the warrens. when she is out she is on the job 100% of the time she does not mess around at all. she is 3 and 1/2 years old and used all year round.

I don't know how the baby will turn out as i've bred a few but none have matched the older one so i end up getting rid of.

If your interested let me know what you got.

I have a very good working ferret that i want to swap because i have not got the time any more.

Comes with cage not the best condition but a double tier. Half a bale of hay and a bit of dry kibble.

Also her young she had this year that i have not worked yet.

A little bit more about the ferret well she gets the job done no hassle. She does not kill and settle up she is coming to you when you whistle. She really has put other ferrets to shame. On a few occasions she has dragged a bunny out of the warrens. when she is out she is on the job 100% of the time she does not mess around at all. she is 3 and 1/2 years old and used all year round.

I don't know how the baby will turn out as i've bred a few but none have matched the older one so i end up getting rid of.

If your interested let me know what you got.

location may help mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...