I have dropped the price on my tx to £300 cant go any lower on it first to see this gun will snatch it, its got air arms silencer, jsr 3-9x50 illuminated mil-dot scope and padded bag, its not had 2 tins through it yet it really is like new and unmarked, come on guys treat yourselves. pics to mobile available on request as cant upload to forum unless some one can help me again thanks regards mal

get you picture and put it so its full sized then click open at the top of the screen and go down to windows picture manager then edit it when you've openeed it in there click on resize and click on webpagesize then save it then when you post nextgo to browze at the bottom of the screen and find the pic you just save ope it and then add it.....get ,me?

get you picture and put it so its full sized then click open at the top of the screen and go down to windows picture manager then edit it when you've openeed it in there click on resize and click on webpagesize then save it then when you post nextgo to browze at the bottom of the screen and find the pic you just save ope it and then add it.....get ,me?

tried all that [bANNED TEXT] and i halved the size loads of times and still cant upload it realy cracks me up