Swarovski rifle scope

Hi, new to forum so I hope this has been posted in the correct place and is of interest to you all. I have a 1994 4x36 swarovski rifle scope for sale. it is in very good condition with excellent light gathering ability. it is an ideal scope for woodland stalking or continental style driven boar shoots (so i have been told). it has a 1 inch tube and what i believe is described as the number 4 reticle consisting of 3 thick posts with an ultra fine cross hair through the middle. I also have set of un used and packaged Millet low profile mounts which would fit a standard dove tail. I was looking in the regeion of £180 for the scope and £20.00 for the mounts however i would be open to some reasonable haggling! I live in mid Suffolk so if local, you would be welcome to collect it otherwise a postage fee would be added at cost. As i am unsure as to whether I should post a mobile phone number on a forum, i have included my email pmgenviro@hotmail.com should you wish to contact me at any time.

Regards W-G

Hi, new to forum so I hope this has been posted in the correct place and is of interest to you all. I have a 1994 4x36 swarovski rifle scope for sale. it is in very good condition with excellent light gathering ability. it is an ideal scope for woodland stalking or continental style driven boar shoots (so i have been told). it has a 1 inch tube and what i believe is described as the number 4 reticle consisting of 3 thick posts with an ultra fine cross hair through the middle. I also have set of un used and packaged Millet low profile mounts which would fit a standard dove tail. I was looking in the regeion of £180 for the scope and £20.00 for the mounts however i would be open to some reasonable haggling! I live in mid Suffolk so if local, you would be welcome to collect it otherwise a postage fee would be added at cost. As i am unsure as to whether I should post a mobile phone number on a forum, i have included my email pmgenviro@hotmail.com should you wish to contact me at any time.

Regards W-G

hello mate am interested in the scope you have any pics of it?

Regards W-G

hello mate am interested in the scope you have any pics of it?

Hello

Yes I can send some pictures via a mobile phone, i am unable to up load any pictures at the moment as (embarassingly) I dont know how! if you txt me on 07766493836 i will send some pictures over. I also check my phone alot more than computer due to the nature of my work.

Look forwards to hearing from you

WG