DOG STOLEN good news the dog is back

As a good friend of Dessie I will ask every one to be on the look out for his Red Lackeland Dog Stolen from his home at 6.00pm this evening.

Its time that we should stop this from happing some one some were knows were this dog has gone!.

please keep a look out if you are offered a red dog and you are unsure were he has come from or their is any doughts please contact Dessie on 07835548502.

I ask every one to be on the look out for this dog.

on behalf of Dessie.

AK

Edited by b.kay

As a good friend of Dessie I will ask every one to be on the look out for his Red Lackeland Dog Stolen from his home at 6.00pm this evening.

Its time that we should stop this from happing some one some were knows were this dog has gone!.

please keep a look out if you are offered a red dog and you are unsure were he has come from or their is any doughts please contact Dessie on 07835548502.

on behalf of Dessie.

AK

was speakin to Dezzie last night an he got his dog back. Wee bugger had been to ground all night.

TOPIC DOG STOLEN from kennells at 6.00pm tonight

NEXT DAY REPLY got the dog back went to ground all night :doh:

make up your minds fellas the dog was either STOLEN or has went to ground

and all panic set in and thought the dog will not come back out .............. :blink:

so lets put up a topic of my terrier was STOLEN from the kennells tonight at 6.00pm

just incase the dog comes back out and some body will pick it up :big_boss:

yis chancer

on behalf of Dessie.

AK

was speakin to Dezzie last night an he got his dog back. Wee bugger had been to ground all night.

I THOUGHT THE DOG WAS STOLEN