my new hunting partners

welshdog73

just a couple of pics of my new gwp pups the dog 7 months the bitch is 3 months

post-30194-1247333564_thumb.jpg

Which is the bitch? As both of the dogs in this picture look the same size? If you have two dogs at the age you state then you have certainly got your work cut out. They won't mature until they are 18mths - 2yrs old. An old boy once told me! "You can't put an old head on young shoulders". Good luck. ATB. ROD.

this is the bitch she is 3months old tacking my time with her enter her next season the dog is comeing on really well and should be working bye nov with luck fingers cross

post-30194-1247520415_thumb.jpg

Even at seven months old now and eleven months by November he is still a pup! Give him to much now and you may end up ruining a potentially good dog. Good luck! ATB. ROD

this is the bitch she is 3months old tacking my time with her enter her next season the dog is coming on really well and should be working bye Nov with luck fingers cross

Even at seven months old now and eleven months by November he is still a pup! Give him to much now and you may end up ruining a potentially good dog. Good luck! ATB. ROD

cheers rod training has gone better than expected everything asked of the dog he does searches on command sit stay drops to whistle 100percent with bop holds point on rod and feather next step some baggie partridge he has already come across some sky larks pointed beautifully he will be 12 months old 6 Nov i now what you are saying and iam not expecting to much this season more importantly not going to push him but i think at 12 months if the dog is capable he should be worked

this is the bitch she is 3months old tacking my time with her enter her next season the dog is coming on really well and should be working bye Nov with luck fingers cross

cheers rod training has gone better than expected everything asked of the dog he does searches on command sit stay drops to whistle 100percent with bop holds point on rod and feather next step some baggie partridge he has already come across some sky larks pointed beautifully he will be 12 months old 6 Nov i now what you are saying and iam not expecting to much this season more importantly not going to push him but i think at 12 months if the dog is capable he should be worked

As I say you can't put an old head on young shoulders and he is still a pup, But good luck and I do like the look of your bitch. Very nice!! ATB. Rod.

• 5 weeks later...