youngs one's

Guest rodsmith

i like the look of the blackun in front of the blue water tank.just put my bitch to a hard dog.6yr old and retired.not alot left of the dog apart from his genitals.its her last litter so plan to keep 3 or 4 back depending on what she has of course.

]

The bottom pup looks a solid thing Bock, are they out of your own stuff? What ages are they?

Hi stevolad, I breed all of them all out of my old dog ,bar the top photo he is out of a choc dog I had lost him to ground last session.This is a photo of my old dog taken not so long ago he will be 10 in augestP.S did you get my P.M.BOCKpost-1060-1247222530.jpg

Edited by BOCK
]
The bottom pup looks a solid thing Bock, are they out of your own stuff? What ages are they?

Hi stevolad, I breed all of them all out of my old dog ,bar the top photo he is out of a choc dog I had lost him to ground last session.This is a photo of my old dog taken not so long ago he will be 10 in augestP.S did you get my P.M.BOCK[attachment=86483:PICT0015.JPG .

Your inbox is full matey

Guest MADRA DUBH

Hi stevolad, I breed all of them all out of my old dog ,bar the top photo he is out of a choc dog I had lost him to ground last session.This is a photo of my old dog taken not so long ago he will be 10 in augestP.S did you get my P.M.BOCK

What happened the choc dog lad ,had he seen much?