• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why i will not go to a terrier show.all this pathetic arguments over a poxy rossette,how sad.

this is why you cant get good people to not just give their time up but also do it without any payment,for f**k wits like him to come out and give coments like that.

What is sad here is that un informed people have the nerve to say rosettes were handed out to the team in question ,when quite obviously he hasent got a clue who the team were.If he had known what the frig he was on about he would have realised that we were all strangers down there and didnt know anybody.Yes we are guilty of talking to people,making friends and making people feel welcome.What the hell are we supposed to do ignore them incase people think we are favouring them.

What a load of shite.

If you dont want to hear someones opinion on your dog,dont pay a pound and ask for one.

No wonder good judges are like rocking horse shit,its just not worth the hassle.

Guest rodsmith
this is why i will not go to a terrier show.all this pathetic arguments over a poxy rossette,how sad.

this is why you cant get good people to not just give their time up but also do it without any payment,for f**k wits like him to come out and give coments like that.

meaning what.ive done my fair share of attending shows.i support hunt in other ways!!

Guest rodsmith
What is sad here is that un informed people have the nerve to say rosettes were handed out to the team in question ,when quite obviously he hasent got a clue who the team were.If he had known what the frig he was on about he would have realised that we were all strangers down there and didnt know anybody.Yes we are guilty of talking to people,making friends and making people feel welcome.What the hell are we supposed to do ignore them incase people think we are favouring them.

What a load of shite.

If you dont want to hear someones opinion on your dog,dont pay a pound and ask for one.

No wonder good judges are like rocking horse shit,its just not worth the hassle.

totally agree! again,this is why i no longer attend.

Guest rodsmith
Fair comment rod,thats your choice.

ive attended alot in the past forrest.if joe bloggs dog doesnt win for the 2nd year on the trot then he says its a fix.at the end of the day,the judges decission IS final,SOME people cannot accept that. :thumbs:

meaning what.ive done my fair share of attending shows.i support hunt in other ways!!

i also support my local hunts,but what we were trying to do was put something on for the decent people in the south of england,and give them what they wanted which was a show with exellent trophys & rossetts and run fair & square by honest people to be slatted by arse wipes like him

Guest rodsmith

i also support my local hunts,but what we were trying to do was put something on for the decent people in the south of england,and give them what they wanted which was a show with exellent trophys & rossetts and run fair & square by honest people to be slatted by arse wipes like him

are you refering to me being the arsehole nettle??

no not you i am refering to john boys posts

everyone entitled to opinion and i was talkin of one judge not all and no i never left with anything as not got a dog.but friend left with a second rosette and i didnt slate trophys etc they were excellent.Just when you overhear a judge after a case of cider he is biased and put a friends dog through that is what annoyed me and i was not only one that heard it.And Fran i was not getting @ you as you done all you could and made us more than welcome.And nettle rash why not travel up north and call me what you just did you faggott??? oh and dog i meant which was with your party was laid behind your organisers desk not long after the show class so forgive me if im wrong but it did look a bit odd

Guest rodsmith

no not you i am refering to john boys posts

ok chap. :thumbs:

The dog that was in the organisers tent never left the organisers tent for two days he was in there out of the way in the shade.How is this odd????

As for this judge you claim you overheard saying he picked his friends dog,rubbish.He had never met the champion or reserve before in his life.You have got your wires crossed.

Guest rodsmith
The dog that was in the organisers tent never left the organisers tent for two days he was in there out of the way in the shade.How is this odd????

As for this judge you claim you overheard saying he picked his friends dog,rubbish.He had never met the champion or reserve before in his life.You have got your wires crossed.

forrest,dont lower yourself to their standard.get their address and post them a rossette. :11: :thumbs:

Oh and for record the reason my friend didnt take trophy home was because his dog was beaten in final by the dog owned bythe lady running toy stall.which turned out to be a 25.5inch dog running in the under 23inch. i asked dog to be measured in the heats before final as was clear to see it was too big but nobody measured it and it only came to light when she came to collect trophy and we measured it. she apologised and said she was just going on what he was last year when was a pup.Anyway rather than take trophy etc off her it was just agreed that she would lose her place in the Supadog final but was allowed to run dog in the right class on the sunday but it was knocked out in first round