Young pups with fleas

My 11 day old Springer pups have fleas! :( Does anyone know of a treatment I can use on them at this age? I am calling the vet but they'll want to make thier 200% mark up! Any responses welcome :signthankspin:

YIS

Croc

Vet told me it hac to be spray, looked on the web and it says this can only be bought with a vets prescription!

Croc :(

PS. Don't really care how much it cost as the pup welfare is paramount, just pisses me off the money vets charge

Guest stantheman

I no you care about your pup, you will still have to rub it in with your hands, buy the small bottles from the pet shop alot cheaper, its the same stuff, hope this helps.

Guest northolm
I no you care about your pup, you will still have to rub it in with your hands, buy the small bottles from the pet shop alot cheaper, its the same stuff, hope this helps.

I can give you frontline spot on without a prescription. ( cos i can prescibe it!!)....what age are the pups and how heavy are they? contact me via the site www.northolm.co.uk

Pauline

Edited by northolm
  • 1 month later...