ferret kits free hobs and jills silvers,albinos,and 1 polecat im in south wales pm if intrested thanks

i would luv to have a hob off you mate but i havent got a clue about merthyr i know where the tower collier is ill be coming from treorchy.

ferret kits free hobs and jills silvers,albinos,and 1 polecat im in south wales pm if intrested thanks

i would luv to have a hob off you mate but i havent got a clue about merthyr i know where the tower collier is ill be coming from treorchy.

do you now baverstocks

do you now baverstocks

no mate sorry brecon railway lol i know

do you now baverstocks

i can meet you on the hirwaun roundabout if you like.

do you now baverstocks

cheers for going out of your way today mate the kits are great thanks again.

do you now baverstocks

cheers for going out of your way today mate the kits are great thanks again.

no prob mate happy to help a fellow hunter atb mantha