Rabbit off a fence snare

i recently bought a copy of woodga's rabbit snaring DVD. its is a great buy, very informative and instructional. i thought i would love o have a go, and ordered 500gms of wire and 100 eyelets from deben. to get going as soon as possible i also bought 10 snares from my local hunting shop. i laid them out along the fence line which borders my permission, and when i had checked this morning i had a half grown doe! im really excited and pleased. i can wait for my materials to arrive (should be wednesday) so that i can have a go at building my own to woodga's specifications.

there are still a great many rabbits in the area, they are almost at plague proportions, with large areas of the fields nibbled down to golf course length grass. does any one on here sell there rabbits to a butcher or game dealer? if so, how much do you get for them? i will be eating some of the rabbits myself, but if i end up with a surplus, then i wouldnt want to waste them, though maybe i could barter them for some other meat perhaps? thank you again to woodga for a great DVD.