Browning Medalist

Just wondered what peoples opinion of this gun are whether it is any good for use as a clay and game gun, how reliable are they and do they suit someone of a smaller build. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

well bud i shot a Medalist for years very good gun , i used it on clays and game, very reliable i found, now the only thing i found wrong with it was when shooting alot of clays it was a jaw breaker, i moved to a beretta 682 gold e and it was like driving a tractor then sitting into a limo , but in saying that i would not fault the Medalist for that as it could of just being me and down to gun fit !!!! i gave my Medalist to me old man and he is still shooting away it we are both small build, it should come with 5 chokes, and i won alot of comp with with that gun,

atb sounder

Shot a Medalist on many occasions :yes: As Sounder implies above, gun fit is all important as on the whole they are a very good gun :thumbs:

The only thing with Browning/Miroku/Winchester, unless you thoroughly dry them after a soaking or even if you touch them with your fingers, the rust will come like wildfire.