Packing Up...dogs need good home

Due to an unexpected move I sadly have to sell both of my dogs. My bitch is a great worker, she is bedlington x whippet and is great day or night...loves the lamp and will retrieve anything, she is wormed & vacc. £250. The dog is on my other post. Ring for further details. Alun. Surrey. 07830 698297

post-14363-1244217390_thumb.jpg

Due to an unexpected move I sadly have to sell both of my dogs. My bitch is a great worker, she is bedlington x whippet and is great day or night...loves the lamp and will retrieve anything, she is wormed & vacc. £250. The dog is on my other post. Ring for further details. Alun. Surrey. 07830 698297

now where have i heard that before........steer clear chaps... :icon_redface::angel:

its adam ive been trieing too ring you i was on my way but couldnt get hold of you im very interested let me know