ratting jack russel free to good home

Guest shaneo

alrite people bought a jack russel the other week for 200 pound wanted it for bushing rabbits heard about it by word of mouth turned out to be not what ime looking for but i have killed a couple rats with him he will work a rabbit but not that good keeps going to ground and doing my head in just thought if any of you ratting boys out there are looking for a terrier you are wellcome to come and pick him up he will work rats all day and a good nose on him no messers or people who just want to talk about dogs ime in south wales pm me if your interested hes 11 inches tall and white in colour no pictures sorry carnt put them up :thumbs:

alrite people bought a jack russel the other week for 200 pound wanted it for bushing rabbits heard about it by word of mouth turned out to be not what ime looking for but i have killed a couple rats with him he will work a rabbit but not that good keeps going to ground and doing my head in just thought if any of you ratting boys out there are looking for a terrier you are wellcome to come and pick him up he will work rats all day and a good nose on him no messers or people who just want to talk about dogs ime in south wales pm me if your interested hes 11 inches tall and white in colour no pictures sorry carnt put them up :thumbs:

how old is he mate and is he kept in a kennel cheers.

looks like i got a stutter sorry mate lol

Guest shaneo

dog is still here someone on here is suposed to ring me back but he havent so first to come for him can have him pm me if your interested atb :thumbs:

dog is still here someone on here is suposed to ring me back but he havent so first to come for him can have him pm me if your interested atb :thumbs:

if you still got the dog i will come and get him 2nite where r u from in south wales