packing up due to not enough permission. lurcher pup 8 month saluki derrhound x bull grey £100... pat bitch 3 years works above & below ground £150... pup out the bicth nearly 4 month well, bred £150 make outstanding dog in the right hands would like them to go togeather if possible. pics ov the pat bitch, & the pup. & the lurcher pup. & the sire to the pup. cramlington northumberland area.

post-28579-1243537850_thumb.jpg

post-28579-1243537936.jpg

post-28579-1243538003.jpg

post-28579-1243538079.jpg

post-28579-1243538143_thumb.jpg

Edited by deer stalker 2008

all fair prices on fair dogs , i must admit that terrier older dog is a steal at 150 , you could have easy asked for more and got it , good to see you not been greedy as some would , shame your giving up , thats abit of a twat like . good luck finding them homes , im sure they will soon shift .

CL

thanks lads gutted my self but just carnt get enough permission round my area & its on top to much. these are all cracking dogs i also have bull x bitch shes 6 years now but just going to keep her as a pet as she has beem a warrior of a dog for me through the years.

thanks lads gutted my self but just carnt get enough permission round my area & its on top to much. these are all cracking dogs i also have bull x bitch shes 6 years now but just going to keep her as a pet as she has beem a warrior of a dog for me through the years.

post-28579-1243540789.jpg

post-28579-1243540942.jpg

post-28579-1243541062.jpg

post-28579-1243541142.jpg

thanks keano. iam not after massive cash just good genuine homes i payed £200 for her as a pup & have put some work in to her. but ive had a think & and i want the the pup to go with the bitch i no a few of you have pm me for the pair. so its the pair for £300 or none thanks for the intrest. tel 07542418339 john...

thanks keano. iam not after massive cash just good genuine homes i payed £200 for her as a pup & have put some work in to her. but ive had a think & and i want the the pup to go with the bitch i no a few of you have pm me for the pair. so its the pair for £300 or none thanks for the intrest. tel 07542418339 john...

thats a steal mate pitty you were,nt abit closer id of had the pair of them. cant see you having any problems finding them a new home at that price mate.

thats a steal mate pitty you were,nt abit closer id of had the pair of them. cant see you having any problems finding them a new home at that price mate.

good on you mate for thinking of the dogs and not the cash :clapper: .

did you find a home for the two pats and were are you
the two terriers have now been rehomed to a local terrier man. just the lurcher pup left £80 this is a cheep young dog very keen learner. thanks for all the intrest and pm,s thanks john...

is he still there

how tall are the parents any pics

yes lurcher pup still here a lot of intrest. no pics of parents... dam 25tts bull grey. sire saluki deer hound 27tts both exellent allroundres dam a very strong bitch, sire a strong and fast. this pup stands now 23tts 8 half month retrives to hand. hasnt done a lot on the lamp but runs down the beam ok cracking little runner. £80 not alot of money isit.