Guest Side by Side
deer hunter you sure about the border thing htere is more working russels then working borders i have borders and they are painfully slow the russels i have had dealings with are quick and keen :diablo: keep the border for the shows mate bound to win something with them :11:

dear hunter.... take it from me mate the dog works fox to ground... :good: ..... and jacks being shit :angry:... like teckel said borders are less common site working now to jacks.... they tend to be more of a show dog.....

happy hunting

SBS

Edited by Side by Side

Guest Side by Side
Here's a Russell for you Deerhunter,by the way with a name like that let's be seeing what you've done in that sphere...probably f**k all,another motormouth.

File0003.jpg

ha for a min there super dogs i though the tan dog was another fox having a go lol :icon_redface:

nice pics by the way.... :good:

happy hunting

SBS

deer hunter what the f**k are u on bout hve u ever dug ovr my dog. no then how cn u slag him off. That Jack has never backed off anything to ground in his life so keep your stupid comments to yourself you wanker. :diablo: guns

well ive seen it all now, i don't know what dog's u have been working deer hunter, but the mate who got me into digging has got russells he was also the fell & moreland rep for the west mids,

ive seen one of his dogs kill a fox and darw it more than once.

o and by the way i have pic here of a russell that i owned doing a number on a pig, i can't put the pic up cuz it will turn your guts seeing a pig with half his neck missing.

SO DON'T TALK SHIT :yes:

THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD DOGS OUT THERE, MAY BE U HAVE HAD THE BAD 1S :good:

NICE PIC ANDY SUPER DOGS

Edited by DIGGIT

[bANNED TEXT] a twat this bloke must be.anyone who slags off patts and russells cannot have a clue.he must be the twat of all twats.get rid he must be a anti.goodbye deercun#ter

Guest baco
yeah mate shit quality photo shit quality dog ,i have yet to see a russel that would go to ground

they are even weary of rats.

do yourself a favour and get a decent terrier like a border ,they might be three times the price but you get what you pay for init

[bANNED TEXT] a load off shite.

i think its put up or shut up time for the deer hunter.... the proof is in the pudding isn't it? where are your pics ? not of your mates terriers or anything gimmicky like that lets see your dogs doing their work, seems simple enough to me talk is cheap whisky costs money.

Guest grubygrafter

img14120dz.jpg

another working russell. :)

foxhumper. where is the working borders????

bye bye :guitar::guitar::guitar:

by the way nice type you got there ben :good:

the above dog killed three foxes in one hole in a ten hour dig. all russells are crap. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

some are crap. some are good same as any breed of workers ;)

edited to add that was when he was young and fit. he is a pensioner now :)

Edited by grubygrafter

he works fox mate

yeah mate shit quality photo shit quality dog ,i have yet to see a russel that would go to ground

they are even weary of rats.

do yourself a favour and get a decent terrier like a border ,they might be three times the price but you get what you pay for init

PEOPLE LIKE YOU REALLY F**K ME OFF, IF YOU AINT GOT A TIDY COMMENT TO MAKE DONT MAKE ONE. ITS UNFAIR TO JUDGE SOMEONES DOG LIKE THAT, SOME BREEDS OF TERRIER MAY BE BETTER THAN OTHERS BUT I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO WORK JACKS AND PATTERDALES AND THEY BOTH DO THE SAME JOB.

NICE LOOKING DOG BY THE WAY :good:

i dont know alot at all about diggin, but ive seen jacks and jrtx work and boy are they quick...

my cousins dog used to wait for them to bolt, grab, and throw it into the path of another dog...like a builder throwing bricks, one hell of a class act of a dog, if he was still alive id welcome you all down to watch him work lol... ONE BRILLIANT WORKING TERRIER FOR YOU "DEERHUNTER"

Toni Dave