which scope

Hi....just wonderin for some advice on which scope to use on a .222.........i should be pickin my rifle up next week providin my certificate is back from the firearms department and i want to get a decent scope for it ...I know most will say spend as much as you can afford but i reckon i wil only manage around the 150 mark so any help will be much appreciated......cheers Davy

i mate. it really depends on what you will be using your triple for? foxes, rabbits, i see your in scotland so maybe roe aswell.

a good place to start looking is the MTC optics range as you will be able to pick up a second hand viper or mamba for that sort of money. also a if you can stretch to it a second hand bushell elite would be a good buy.

hope this helps.

karl

i mate. it really depends on what you will be using your triple for? foxes, rabbits, i see your in scotland so maybe roe aswell.

a good place to start looking is the MTC optics range as you will be able to pick up a second hand viper or mamba for that sort of money. also a if you can stretch to it a second hand bushell elite would be a good buy.

hope this helps.

karl

hi karl...cheers for the reply...it will be used mainly on foxes and if i get the the chance of any roe then fine .....i will look at the scopes you mentioned so thanks for the advice .....

cheers Davy

I just bought a MTC Viper 6-24X56IRS for £160 from AirgunBBs, in mint condition.

Its an excellent scope (Costs £270ish new, and its great value even at that price :thumbs: )

ATB

Edited by elvolcan