Wild Boar Hunting France

Hello guys,

Trying to find somewhere to go wild boar hunting in France. Websites seem to be out of date so any links/suggestions very much appreciated

Many thanks

:icon_eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Trying to find somewhere to go wild boar hunting in France. Websites seem to be out of date so any links/suggestions very much appreciated

Many thanks

Last time I looked at French places, they were extremely expensive by the time you added all the extras. Also, be aware, that most of the French Boar shooting is in an enclosure of some form or another.

Hello guys,

Many thanks

Last time I looked at French places, they were extremely expensive by the time you added all the extras. Also, be aware, that most of the French Boar shooting is in an enclosure of some form or another.

oops, I should have added the words "most commercial shoots offered to UK shooters"....are in enclosures etc.

wannabee's web link: http://www.gourmetfly.com/Huntco.htmis is interesting but mainly talks about their 'club' hunting set up - rather like our rough shoots where perhaps good company, food and being outdoors is more important than the actual bag....so this may not suit you if you are travelling a distance with the hope of shooting something.

• 3 months later...