Here is a few pic's of Alfie, we got him of dirtymole a few weeks back, and he has settled in great.

DSCF2704.jpg

DSCF2705.jpg

DSCF2719.jpg

Looks taller already from the side on shot,but at the side of the big one he seems small still! Glad hes settled in.

Well the other one is huge, and he is getting alot bigger still got plenty of growing to do aswell, hes great with are other dogs and around new people, hes came out of his shell alot more.

Edited by lurcher-lass
He's a cracking looking dog......whats his cross?

He looks freakishly like a pup i bred...except younger,lol

Hope he does you proud x

beddy/whippet x wheaton bull/greyhound

hes a good looking dog great markings, am pretty sure he will hes very keen already :thumbs:

He's a cracking looking dog......whats his cross?

He looks freakishly like a pup i bred...except younger,lol

Hope he does you proud x

beddy/whippet x wheaton bull/greyhound

hes a good looking dog great markings, am pretty sure he will hes very keen already :thumbs:

He was very keen when he was here and definately has a mind of his own and was very mischievous . He had no problems jumping a 3 foot fence either. That was self taught and i hadnt encouraged him in the slightest. Hes definately going to be a hand full but I think he'll do you proud. Hes going to be a strong dog.

mischevious the little twat pissed in my house :wallbash:

surprised thats all he did. He was forever nicking anything he could get in his house and then leggin it down the garden. Or if the other dogs had anything he would take it off them and jump the wall they couldnt jump then sit watching them or leave it on the opposite side of the wall and go back and play with them, minus the item he nicked from them!