Cheaper Insurance for everyone at £19.95

Any chance of a Moderator pinning this please!! (thank you ;))

Over the last few months I've been looking at cheaper insurance for us who are involved in fieldsports without getting involved in the policies or politics of BASC, SACs, or the Countryside Alliance or the sh!t that comes with them, this is a no frill deal and the policy is underwritten by Loyds of London I have no connection with the broker except for making enquiries! neither do I make any financial gain, The only person making money is the broker and it does cover hunting with dogs and I'm sure the definition "syndicate" would cover lurcher and terrier clubs? just call and ask!! I'll include an E-mail from the broker confirming it does cover hunting with dogs eg:

CCC3 cover‏

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk

Sent: 20 April 2009 13:40:57

To: tom.sacs@hotmail.com

Hi Tom,

Underwriters confirm that our cover is operable for person using dogs for hunting and trailing purposes. They say ( as I thought) that its simply covered in the general wording and list of activities and don't want to change the wording to add the word "dogs" as they feel too many specific descriptives may make people feel non specific items are excluded, when the general provisions do include them. Provided a dog is under the control of an insured person and being used in conjunction with recreational activities of hunting, then the insured is indemnified subject to the terms of policy for P'L cover.

Regards Jerry ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SACs is also not the only organisation to offer legal fees insurance!! this company might not give you £100,000 legal cover? only £25,000 for £19.95 thats more than enough for most needs

http://www.shotgun-store.co.uk/country-cov...rance-621-p.asp

The policy also covers hunting with dogs

I would certainly reccomend go for the Country card cover its less than 20 quid and your fully covered! in my opinion its a reputable organisation with £10 million pounds public liability for members!! SACs according to their website have only £5 million pounds cover!?

Contact Jerry Parks Young on:

Tel 01293 825556 fax 0870 762 1938

Mobile 07752 902021

www.abaclays.com

shoot@abaclays.com

Click on this link: it gives you the policy details

http://ccc3.org.uk/docs/policy.pdf

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

Over the last few months I've been looking at cheaper insurance for us who are involved in fieldsports without getting involved in the policies or politics of BASC, SACs, or the Countryside Alliance or the sh!t that comes with them, this is a no frill deal and the policy is underwritten by Loyds of London I have no connection with the broker except for making enquiries! neither do I make any financial gain, The only person making money is the broker and it does cover hunting with dogs and I'm sure the definition "syndicate" would cover lurcher and terrier clubs? just call and ask!! I'll include an E-mail from the broker confirming it does cover hunting with dogs eg:

CCC3 cover‏

Hi Tom,

Underwriters confirm that our cover is operable for person using dogs for hunting and trailing purposes. They say ( as I thought) that its simply covered in the general wording and list of activities and don't want to change the wording to add the word "dogs" as they feel too many specific descriptives may make people feel non specific items are excluded, when the general provisions do include them. Provided a dog is under the control of an insured person and being used in conjunction with recreational activities of hunting, then the insured is indemnified subject to the terms of policy for P'L cover.

Regards Jerry ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SACs is also not the only organisation to offer legal fees insurance!! this company might not give you £100,000 legal cover? only £25,000 for £19.95 thats more than enough for most needs

I would certainly reccomend go for the Country card cover its less than 20 quid and your fully covered! in my opinion its a reputable organisation with £10 million pounds public liability for members!! SACs according to their website have only £5 million pounds cover!?

Mobile 07752 902021

www.abaclays.com

shoot@abaclays.com

Tom

TOM ACORDING TO THE HUNTING ACT HUNTING WITH DOGS IS ILLGAL THUS MAKING YOUR INSURANCE NUL AND VOID PLEASE EXPLAIN OR DO YOU MEAN GUNDOGS ETC

First of all its not my insurance? I have no personal involvement what so ever!! I'm only passing on information I've received!

When I use the term hunting with dogs I mean legitimate us of terriers (NWTF code of practice) and and lurchers as well as gundogs within current legialation ie: lurchers for rabbiting and dogs flushing quarry eg:fox's towards guns etc: BASC, The Countryside Alliance and SACs all insure for the legitimate use of dogs in fieldsports, So does the Country card cover!!

Tom

CCC3 cover‏

Hi Tom,

Mobile 07752 902021

www.abaclays.com

shoot@abaclays.com

Tom

TOM ACORDING TO THE HUNTING ACT HUNTING WITH DOGS IS ILLGAL THUS MAKING YOUR INSURANCE NUL AND VOID PLEASE EXPLAIN OR DO YOU MEAN GUNDOGS ETC

Edited by Foxgun Tom
  • 1 month later...

i just phoned them and it pretty much covers everything apart from horses.

i will be calling them back now to join .

thanks foxguntom

edited : now insured with them , once again thanks

Edited by chimp
  • 8 months later...