country wide kennels

I will keep you updated of my experience and will be honest about everything,i did a lot of research and even drove to their premises before placing my order,i run the uk,s biggest greyhound forum www.greyhoundscene.co.uk there are members on that forum who would be interested in these kennels.

I have kept in regular contact with countrywide kennels since placing my order,one point i must add is that rob works in a small office next to richard(the head man)so i think it unfair to say richard is not aware of anything rob is doing.

I am in business myself,and you will never have every customer 100% happy,i hope my feedback will give a fair balanced view of countrywide kennels,as this thread is important to other members of this forum thiking of buying from them, i will keep you all updated of my experience,good or bad i will tell it as it is,i am looking forward to the arrival of my new kennels on november 19th.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave I'll make a recommendation ... why don't you get a written statement from the boarding kennel for what it will cost you to board the dogs. Send it or take it down to Countrywide with a contract saying that if your kennels are not delivered on Novermber 19 as promised, that they agree to be responsible for the per-day boarding fee plus a reasonable discount (20% or some such figure). If they are as confident as they sound, they shouldn't have any problem signing and agreeing to your terms. You are paying a decent amount of money, and they are NOT the "only game in town", so if they won't agree to sign the contract, take your business elsewhere.

beater boy here i have order a 14x8 walton off these and payed up front does anyone know the name of the md as i have been dealing with that rob and have had more knock backs than a tennis ball at wimbledon, i have informed lin oxley @ basc aut how i have been treated andshe was unawre of this , still 10 weeks and no kennel after being told a 4/6 week delivery,

I too have ordered from this company and have not had my kennels. it is very worrying to pay up front as now they have our money. On monday nobody except a receptionist turned up and she told me "she had no idea where any of the managers were" she was worried as she couldn't contact them by phone either. She said she had 2 A4 size pieces of paper full of complaints (it was mid morning)

and nobody to refer them to. By the afternoon there was a message left saying they were shut.

Ever since I cannot get a straight answer out of them as to when they are coming and today the phone just rings and rings. I am seriously thinking they have gone bust and we have all lost our money...I have already spoken to a consumer advice helpline and trading standards.. They have started the work...I can't say we have nothing at all but no signs of them ever coming back. They no longer answer their phone and have not answered 3 emails either. I would appreciate hearing from anyone who HAS has communication from them since Thursday.

Edited by chow
kingstons are good ,i drove in and drove out in 20 mins with a van full of panels ,,good price to ,,i would use them anyday again

i have heard back from other people concerned about countrywide kennels...the problem is not just my isolated case. if anyone else out there is worried please write in so we can stick together.

i manged to speak to rob the knob at around 2oclock yesterday and he had no idea if my kennel as been made, on monday my dad and wife are going down to there yard, hopefully someone will be there anyone i luckly paid for this on credit card so my company can refund me and persue them legally, i am proper pissed off that i have been treated this way, that basc have not got involved quicker & been aware of the crooks that operate and can still be trade memebers and the way that the midland game fair let them sponsor there event , so i know need to reorder swith some one else and wait another four weeks, i am proper f****d off

i manged to speak to rob the knob at around 2oclock yesterday and he had no idea if my kennel as been made, on monday my dad and wife are going down to there yard, hopefully someone will be there anyone i luckly paid for this on credit card so my company can refund me and persue them legally, i am proper pissed off that i have been treated this way, that basc have not got involved quicker & been aware of the crooks that operate and can still be trade memebers and the way that the midland game fair let them sponsor there event , so i know need to reorder swith some one else and wait another four weeks, i am proper f****d off

JUST SEARCH GOOGLE FOR DIRECTOR OF COUNTRY WIDE TO FIND OUT THAT ROBERT FARRINGTON RESIGNED EARLIER THIS WEEK,

Do anybody know the home address of Rob Farrington ? :hmm: .

As he stitched up my mate and my mate is going to say hello to him next week :no:

I have made enquirys,it apears worse than i thought,first i was worried about the late delivery of my kennels,i now fear worse.

I will be visiting the area on wednesday as i have to go to coventry which is near by,i was not aware that Robert Farrington was a director until last wednesday.I understand mr Price was moving from his home last week,questions need to be answered,if anyone knows Rob Farringtons home adress could they please send it to me as i will be speaking to him in person,thanks in advance.

Edited by davesmithgreyhounds
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kingstons are good ,i drove in and drove out in 20 mins with a van full of panels ,,good price to ,,i would use them anyday again

i have heard back from other people concerned about countrywide kennels...the problem is not just my isolated case. if anyone else out there is worried please write in so we can stick together.

hi i also have ordered kennels from countrywide which should be ready next week and since the 8th november i cannot get any answer from the phone or reply to my emails has anyone heard any more on them as im getting rather worried now

so any updated news about Countrywide?

I represent the land lord of Countrywide Kennels. They rent a couple of units off us and we trade from the same site as they do.

It would appear that the company is no longer trading and like many of you, we have lost money as a result.

Recently we had a very angry person at the gates demanding access and intimidating one of our employees - a 65 year old part time gardener. i can only assume that there will be people out for 'revenge' and this is my motivation for posting this. Please do not take it out on the building that they traded from. It was leased and by the looks of it we are going to have to spend more money getting it ready for occupation. We are a manufacturing company so times are hard enough as it is.

i wish you all the best and like one person has said - you live and learn