Dog Run

Guest hunterpoppy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the less you take then mate?and where about you to mate thanks

If you dont want one, why ask the above ???

As for the muppet comment, i'll let it slide.......... :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: ................ And if you really dont want one, why try and knock the lad down and question his ability to price??

I think it is you who has a hand up your arse...Kermit!!! :rofl::rofl:

oh hunterpoppy people like you ur muppet rip people of so wake up and drop the price

For someone who wasn't interested you really seem INTERESTED..................

I guess it is all good for his advertising, seeing as everyone else recognises a well built and appropriately priced product!!!!

Jog on you f*****g toby............... :bye:

f**k off you stupid english prick

Stupid ENGLISH prick??????

How's that then, so if my family live in portmadog and Ffestiniog, that makes me English does it?????????????

You should do your research first you silly little boy...........dont come on here picking fights in your first few months of membership, it dont go down too well son............... :big_boss::big_boss::big_boss:

All you need to do is flip the panels and it'd be on the inside............. :thumbs:
what about the gated section :thumbs:

It just means it'd open out instead of in..........mine opens out........ :thumbs:

All you need to do is flip the panels and it'd be on the inside............. :thumbs:

It just means it'd open out instead of in..........mine opens out........ :thumbs:

i think you will find if you flip the panels and try and join the sections there will be the weldmesh between the 2 sections when you fix it together- anyway its a good run and a good price :thumbs:

i think you will find if you flip the panels and try and join the sections there will be the weldmesh between the 2 sections when you fix it together- anyway its a good run and a good price :thumbs:

That'd only create a 2mm gap when screwed together, i could live with that, but like you say mate good run at a good price........... :thumbs: