Sign in to follow this  
bowers1986

Coursing Bred Dog Pup Forsale - Possible delivery if Distance is a Problem - £200

Unfortunately Didn't get chance today to get some pictures as I promised :doh: .....But will sort them out in morning.Pups still here ;)

Guest jordy p

carnt belive you havent sold that pup yet have a bump on me

Someone get this pup bought its a proper corker...

Cheers lads,,,He's also now been jabbed up,,,ready for a good working home :thumbs:

Will get some recent pictures uploaded onto the site as he's somewhat grown since the last pictures were taken,,,if I remember correctly he's about 14 weeks old. :thumbs:

Guest Taffybull
Will get some recent pictures uploaded onto the site as he's somewhat grown since the last pictures were taken,,,if I remember correctly he's about 14 weeks old. :thumbs:

:o cant belive that pups still about mate! if i had the kennel space. id be on my way upto you for the little feller. from that pic he looks a belta!

come on people! make this pup your own.. i bet he will make a topper for someone!

atb with you finding him a new home mate :good:

taff

How much to leicster... :gunsmilie:

Your about 160 miles from me mate,,it could be done but to be honest it would probably cost a small fortune in diesel,The only vehicle ive currently got on road at moment is my old landrover 90 thats slow and thirsty :drink: to say the least...

Sign in to follow this