Sign in to follow this  
markieboi

Red tail hawk for sale

Taken fur and feather very nice bird not footy or noisey at all lovely bird 1 year old £150 ono

in helston area

Edited by markieboi

i thought you already sold it not be funny but when you advertised it before you said it had been sold .

trgards wag :thumbs:

mate have you ever herd of timewasters i have asked the so called buyer if still interested but no response,

ok pal will send pictures tommorrow

thanks mark

mate have you ever herd of timewasters i have asked the so called buyer if still interested but no response,

ok pal will send pictures tommorrow

thanks mark

like i said, i was not being funny but i sent you a pm before when you had it up forsale and you did not reply .then you put up that it was sold as i was interested at the time, but now i have bought a female harris. at the time i was very interested in your redtail thats all .like i said i was not being FUNNY.

regards wag :thumbs:

sorry mate my girl friend read the reply n i took a bit of offence to it i didnt get a message from you mate it may be becuase my message list was full at the time either way have a good xmas and a good new year :victory:

Taken fur and feather very nice bird not footy or noisey at all lovely bird 1 year old £200 ono

in helston area

Hi there, do you have a contact number or you can call me on 07940 092593 anytime, I am very interested.

Thanks

Darren

sorry but is this a joke people say there intrested and dont get back to me sorry but im getting a bit pissed off no affence to fitch? :thumbdown:

Sign in to follow this