Sign in to follow this  
jmilam08

Battery Any Good?

Alrite lads been looking for a new battery and was goin to take the plunge on a lithium but didn't fancy the price.

Anybody used these or are they this price for a reason?http://www.allbatteries.co.uk/sla-battery-s-12v-18ah-fr-12v-18ah-t3-amp9039.html

Cheers

Jake

decent batterys last hours of lamping but are heavy.sure you can get two for 30 35 quid on eBay mate. If your only lapping around 3 4 hours a night get a 12amp it's a lot lighter. The 18amp and couple rabbits on your back don't half weigh you down.

rabbits? The dogs not supposed to catch them are they?

Weight not an issue to be honest mate and I was thinking about using through the summer with rotarys and flappers so the bigger the better really.

Any idea where to look for the deal for 2?

Cheers

Jake

Forgot what rabbits are not seen any for that long round here. Weights not an issue your either keen as mustard or lamp from the motor ha type in eBay 12v 12amp batter's then just look for the ones with2. I'd put a link up but am useless with stuff like that

No motor mate the weights nothing a decent bag won't handle.that and my mate normally lamps while I slip so no bother for me!

Nice one mate I'll have a look on eBay.

Well you should of said your mate lamps not you. Just get a car battery will last you months. Just had a look on eBay there can get two 22amp for 65 quid

cheers mate, just looked at the link I put up and it's 5kg so not to bad I the bottom of a rucksack I suppose.

And the price appeals more than 240 for lithium!