Dumfries and Galloway show

Guest short4charles

Simon I'm with you, :clapper: on thanking Charlie c!!!!! what a gracious and helpfull girl :kiss: she saved the day, and put us on the right track for extra ferreting permission. Charlie your a star!!!!!!!! and it was a pleasure meeting you. Si, what can I say about you? Feck all :p except your the master :clapper: I firmly believe, your part ferret and a true countryman your also a right c*nt of a man, you never bought a drink all weekend :11: When all the fairs are finished we'll do some serious ferreting in Dumfries mate, and take a young and gorgeous Charie with us :friends:

Tom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CharlieC

stuff Dumfries, come up here, I have a bit that we could do, its a kind of wasteland that doesnt really belong to anyone (well thats what I keep telling myself :11: :11: ) and I usually ferret it a couple of times a year with Mandy (its right beside her house) , theres lots of bushes and stuff and the cover is pretty thick so its not the best place to run dogs but the burrows are very shallow and you rarely have to dig. Gis a PM next time your up this way :good:

Tom Stop being a soook :D:D your allready engaged to lurcherbitch so stop being such a womaniser :kiss: :kiss: :11: :11:

:icon_eek:

Simon I'm with you, :clapper:  on thanking  Charlie c!!!!! what a gracious and helpfull girl :kiss:  she saved the day, and put us on the right track for extra ferreting permission. Charlie your a star!!!!!!!! and it was a pleasure meeting you. Si, what can I say about you? Feck all :p  except your the master :clapper:  I firmly believe, your part ferret and a true countryman your also a right c*nt of a man, you never bought a drink all weekend :11: When all the fairs are finished we'll do some serious ferreting in Dumfries mate, and take a young and gorgeous Charie with us :friends:

Tom

Guest CharlieC

Posting pics on behalf of Foxgun Tom, These pics have came out really well Tom :good: I will let you tell everyone whos who, but I recognise a few faces and of course the infamous fox sporren :D:D

dumfries2005058.jpg

Check the body language from these two - they look like theyre about to have a stand -off :11: :11:

dumfries2005059.jpg

dumfries2005060.jpg

dumfries2005069.jpg

dumfries2005052.jpg

dumfries2005031.jpg

dumfries2005024.jpg

The first couple pf photo's are of guys from my own club!! The Neilston Working Dog Associaion, there's photo's of Bob Downey and Polecat from the the Kelvin Valley Terrier and Lurcher Club, Big Bert who won Supreme Championship with his Lurcher Bitch, Deko, Terrier man for the Fife Hunt, The fife and Kinross Working Terrier Club, In the beer tent from (the Derbyshire Racing & Working Lurcher Club) Me, Chris Hardy, Paddy Weaver and Pete. Last but not least the Ferret King Simon W and of course Simon's great little bitch Maude. We had a good day ferreting and long-netting before the fair

Tom