2nd night

Guest MOLLY

0 out of 4 runs :( ......

lampinjazz1.jpg

A horrible night and i really shouldn't have gone out, varied between mist, raining hard and drizzle but i wont get out again for a while. Jazz hasn't been lamping for a very long time, the end of last season i concentrated more on Khan. She had 3 runs in the horse field and again they hadn't been stabled for some reason so spooked most of the rabbits in there. The 1st run was 'normal' but she missed over the brow of a hill, the 2nd was a squatter and she really should have got it the 3rd was a longer slip she really didn't have a chance with.

Then on again to the farmers field, the light was deflecting with the mist and she ran straight past an easy one, when she did see it, it gave her and me on the lamp the slip behind a small mound. I only got to see another 3 all night and they were all out of range. The cover is still very high and thick thistles and nettles with just a few small clearings.

lampinjazz.jpg

Saw a large pair of orange eyes stalking a bunnie, but the cover was to high to make it out when it turned tail.

Roll on Sunday when Millet and i ferret underneath the lady's shed :yahoo: .

Might even treat him to a night on MY permission lamping :D .

MOLL.