'Booster' Innoculation Jabs

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Finally, here it is ~ and here it can stay. The PDF I've so often refered to in an effort to pass on some information to you, 'the masses', for so long.

And this file is long. Very long. Very involved. And extremely detailed and informative. But I can't urge too strongly Every Dog keeper to read it and digest it. It will show you that 'Booster' jabs, today, are simply one more way for vet's to wring money out of you.

It's all in there in plain, if somewhat couched, terms. Obviously these people couldn't just come straight out and say the American (read most of the worlds) vetinary practices have been selling everyone, at best, placebo's. At worst? Well, draw ye own conclusions.

Of course, a small number of you will feel you know more or better than this doccument may contain, already. Some may feel the need to state that they 'Know all about jabs, thankyou.'. That they, 'Knew all this already.' Or even that They know better and that the data and information gathered and presented in here is Wrong. Fine. What ever. Ye'll not see me trying to argue with such people here.

I can only repeat that if YOU take the time and make the effort to examine and digest this doccuments contents? You'll be far better equipped to draw ye own conclusions about the biggest con' since ' The cheque's in the post ' or ' I won't cum in ye mouth. '

AAHAVaccineReport.pdf