Ferret Kits due 9th Sept.

Hi,

New to the site, so Hello all :p

I have lined my 2 Jills, ( 1 dark polecat colour, 1 light with black eyes "not albino" )

With a Superb Hob. I own all the Parents so Photo's on request is no problem.

The kits are due to be born on the 9th Sept.

Please contact me with any enquiry.

I will require payment of £8 per kit. If you have ever reared ferrets you will understand that this is cheap.

Order now ! don't miss out .

£4 Deposit required to secure.

Newcastle Area. Tyne & Wear.

Cheers Steve

Hi,

New to the site, so Hello all  :p

I have lined my 2 Jills, ( 1 dark polecat colour, 1 light with black eyes "not albino" )

With a Superb Hob. I own all the Parents so Photo's on request is no problem.

The kits are due to be born on the 9th Sept.

Please contact me with any enquiry.

I will require payment of £8 per kit. If you have ever reared ferrets you will understand that this is cheap.

Order now ! don't miss out .

£4 Deposit required to secure.

Newcastle Area. Tyne & Wear.

Cheers Steve

Here is My hob I used on the 2 Jills.

He is honest, definitely not a "peek a boo" type.

He is honestly one of the best.

Here is a Photo, More available on request.

Bred more litters from my working line than I can remember, never asked a penny when a kit is going to another working home....so, what makes yours cheap?

How much are you're cocker pups?

Owd'un B)

Bred more litters from my working line than I can remember, never asked a penny when a kit is going to another working home....so, what makes yours cheap?

How much are you're cocker pups?

Owd'un B)

what makes mine cheap ?

Well the care and maintainance bringing them up / feed etc.

Give yours away for nowt mate, thats upi to you.

But I dont think anyone can question the price I ask. If you dont want them dont reply " Simple as that "

What lines are there what way are they bred and do they do mink/mongoose..Rat's and bunnies single handed..

Millet

hello mate.

Bred from X polecat to X polecat.

Do Rabits all day long and rats.

Never done mongoose so you got me there...lol

I live in the UK ...i am hoping for local intrest only.

Collection only.

Fine looking beast. Do you run them in FT's yourself ?

as for your furts...they are 2 a penny in these parts, you'd get laughed if you asked more than a fiver. I've found over the years, a £10 tyke will work no more or less than one aquired gratis.... :unsure:

as I only breed when I need to replace stock, the litter wastage goes free to good homes. I never give to kids, mind...couldn't bear the thought of one of my beasties being kept in a box under some sprogs bed :cry:

yis...

owdbum

Fine looking beast. Do you run them in FT's yourself ?

as for your furts...they are 2 a penny in these parts, you'd get laughed if you asked more than a fiver. I've found over the years, a £10 tyke will work no more or less than one aquired gratis.... :unsure:

as I only breed when I need to replace stock, the litter wastage goes free to good homes. I never give to kids, mind...couldn't bear the thought of one of my beasties being kept in a box under some sprogs bed :cry:

yis...

owdbum

Hello Bud.

Yea I agree fully with you when you say " I never give to kids, mind...couldn't bear the thought of one of my beasties being kept in a box under some sprogs bed :cry: " I feel the same.

Ferrets are quite common here as well, but maybe its just me. I think they take a bit looking after, ( Cleaning out twice a day, feeding etc ) they should be the price what I want for mine.

I am not a fanatic on breeding , I am breeding these 2 jills cos I want a couple of good hobs to bring on otherwise I wouldnt bother.

Sorry, to answer your first question....I have came out of the FT game for now as my work takes up a lot of my time and I aint got the days off when the trials are on....The cockers are fully trained to the required standard.we will see later in the year I might have to go and win a novice or 2...LOL

It is a lot easier to get your runs with the cockers ( as opposed to Springers ).

I am having a litter from them this year for the same reason as the ferrets "I want a couple myself". they are 4 years old now so its about time to have a litter.

I have a lot of close friends in the FT circle so I am in the process of looking for a good dog to use. ( I have a couple in mind )

We will have winter pups and that I am not looking forward to...but I need some pups to bring on.

Anyways bud...all the best.

Regards Steve

What lines are there what way are they bred and do they do mink/mongoose..Rat's and bunnies single handed..

Millet

Sorry about that mate i thought you where someone taking the piss..

Welcome aboard.. :good: ..

Millet

LOL....no probs mate..

I can imagine the shit you get on here...

Anyways on a better note... All the best..Steve

Millet

Sorry about that mate i thought you where someone taking the piss..

Welcome aboard.. :good: ..

Millet

erm...yeah...me too :icon_redface: first glance I thought you were a messer...apologies.

ever seen working sprockers? I do a bit of rough shooting and decoying and I had chance to aquire a bitch pup a couple of years ago, but knocked it back as the missus put a limit on the number of hounds I can have at any one time......oh how I wish for those long gone bachelor days :(

Often wondered how that pup would have worked out....

never mind....

owd'arse

Hi Mate.

Yea Sprockers...LOL

You may laugh but there is more of them about than people would like to admit.

They stand out a mile...well you know what I mean.

Some "pro trialers" seem to put the springers on the cockers and reg them as cockers...Tell lies about daddy...LOL

Maybe they cant get on with the cockers nature, or maybe some Springer men cant train the cockers the same so they chuck a bit springer in the line .

The action is a give away with a lot of them....mind you they will never tell you it has happened...LOL

But overall there is nothing wrong with a sprocker...I know lads that run them as rough shooting dogs and they are good items.

If I wasnt bothered about trialing (and pedigrees) I would have no problem with lining a cocker bitch with a springer dog. ( that is if I just wanted a dog to use for the rabbit game).

But the pups I will produce will be kind of sort after so I have to do the "right thing" and breed with a good cocker dog.

I can honestly say I have engoyed every min of training these cockers...They were different from the springers I have had. Now I am into them I love it.

Thanks to all you lads.

Steve

Thanks mate.

I have had my fair share of Springers & Cockers.

Please don't think "I am blowing my own trumpet".

But I have a quite a good knowledge of Training Gundogs.

If anyone has a Problem with there dog , feel free to PM me and I will try my best to give some decent advice.

I am pleased Woodga told me about this site, there is a good bunch of folk on here.

:11:

steve

Moving off the point a little !

Here is a photo of my old team member.

It's Jet, he is getting on now.

He has been the most honest & biddable dog I have ever had the pleasure to own.