Sign in to follow this  
thomashyne

jm tramp bitch sykes

the boy said he saw a bich out of tramp he has and it ran well, enythin to do with him ur first to jump in with lazy and put ur bit in and the topic gets fuckt :wallbash:

Edited by lee m

the boy said he saw a bich out of tramp he has and it ran well, enythin to do with him ur first to jump in with lazy and put ur bit in and the topic gets fuckt :wallbash:

Whats that about i never ran the mans dogs down just the man got a new dog asked how it got on. :hmm:

Whats that about i never ran the mans dogs down just the man got a new dog asked how it got on. :hmm:

herd the black assasin bitch was useless lol no wonder its off a jacker

So lads every time i start a topic all the lads start calling names and f*****g at everyone and thats fine but if they start a topic no one can ask a question that dosent suit them.Is that the way it works?

herd the black assasin bitch was useless lol no wonder its off a jacker

Thomas will be on hel tell yea he was their

So lads every time i start a topic all the lads start calling names and f*****g at everyone and thats fine but if they start a topic no one can ask a question that dosent suit them.Is that the way it works?

its becase ur never of here talkin shit and evry one is sick of it get ur own dogs out and stop worrying about other peoples

speedie why dont you just match jm get it out in the open saves all the arguing

This is not about J.M or any match its about the dogs that were brought out for a run so whats the big deal

speedie why dont you just match jm get it out in the open saves all the arguing

This is not about J.M or any match its about the dogs that were brought out for a run so whats the big deal

thomas had jms new camcorder so he will probably stick a few clips up when he comes on