A friend has been using these hypa flap pigeon decoys I seen these in action on a magnet they really do the business. But when I had a close look at them they have been made as cheap as possible. The birds are printed just black and white with no gray and no shape to the wings they look more like a magpie for £50 for 2 they have not been made to last long a tall.

So I have make a new Pigeon magnet floaters and flapping decoys the only thing I have used the same is the material for the wings but thats it I have tried them out in the field . They look more like a wood pigeon and flap very well even in light wind if its a stronger wind just put thicker wing bars in.

My link

Edited by marty 9998

A friend has been using these hypa flap pigeon decoys I seen these in action on a magnet they really do the business. But when I had a close look at them they have been made as cheap as possible. The birds are printed just black and white with no gray and no shape to the wings they look more like a magpie for £50 for 2 they have not been made to last long a tall.

So I have make a new Pigeon magnet floaters and flapping decoys the only thing I have used the same is the material for the wings but that’s it I have tried them out in the field . They look more like a wood pigeon and flap very well even in light wind if it’s a stronger wind just put thicker wing bars in.

My link

Hi mate they look really good, they seem to have all the right action do you sell them. As I have just started up shooting and would be wanting both the machine and the pigeons, How much would the price be.