#16 romany52

romany52

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:41 pm

That spot on romany I wonder how many exactly out there off her not eve

I wonder, only one who could have known for sure was Gary himself, Lily was bigger than Eve and threw bigger pups , Eve thew some small pups, Roosters litter sister Mouse was only 22".

#17 robert bell

robert bell

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:26 am

Some close bred dogs still alive , Dickinsons red , jamies jack ,

so jack reds brother would have a very stong gene merlin and eve? or even his offspring

No , jack and red not litter brothers , but both close realated to merlin & eve , and both of age 13 yrs old or something.

i thought g.d red and jack were litter brothers

JACK WHO BRED HEIDI& GARY DIC, RED WERE LITTER BROTHERS BRED BY DAVE DIC, FROM DAVE DIC,S SALLY TO GARYS DRAX... DRAX FATHER WAS ROOSTER(MERLIN/EVE) LITTER BROTHER TO SWOOP.... SALLY THE DAM HAD HAD G SMITHS FLY ON BOTH HER SIRE & DAMS SIDE. GARYS RED WILL BE 14 IN APRIL :thumbs:

These are the latest pups from the Dickinson line from Dave Dickinsons Socks. Sired by Max{Red x T Griffiths Shady} bred to Reds full sister Rosa :thumbs: http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx245...

#18 Pinky

Pinky

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:27 pm

That spot on romany I wonder how many exactly out there off her not eve

I wonder, only one who could have known for sure was Gary himself, Lily was bigger than Eve and threw bigger pups , Eve thew some small pups, Roosters litter sister Mouse was only 22".

i ran the mouse for a seoson little black an tan bitch of the late fat gaze 22 bless her

#19 Toal2011

Toal2011

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:09 pm

splodge.jpg Tor of dartmoor.jpg Smokey.jpg

Edited by Toal2011, 03 July 2013 - 04:09 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users