Dog stolen off young girl

Just had a call. A 5 yr old down syndrome BOY has had her dog nicked. She only communicates through the dog it's 16 weeks old brindle hancock dog. Any info please ring dog lost or pm me

Down devon area. the parents are realy upset for the loss

Fcuking scum!!!!

I was told it was a girl but then the lady rang and told me its a boy Sorry for the confusion

Edited by sh 08

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for cross posting this, how can people be so cruel. The poor kid cannot understand what has happened to his friend. The child is a boy who, due to limited speech, uses sign language which this pup has picked up on so quickly and he has done nearly all her training. The pup is a bitch and the area is the Dorset / Somerset border so please all of you down here keep your eyes and ears open. We don't need to know who has her or where she is, we just need to get her back safely as quick as we can. I will be puting a photo up as soon as I get one. You can PM me or sh 08 with any info or just call Doglost in strictest confidence.

Hello,

Apologies for the first post in here but its my best mates dog that was stolen. Obviously im doing all I can to put the word out to try and get the pup back hopefully before christmas. Dog theft is a terrible crime at the best of times but to steal a five year old downs syndrome boys puppy a week before christmas is unbelievable, not to mention his eight and seven year sisters who are understandably heartbroken. I really hope theres such a thing as karma going on in the universe as if there is the people who took the pup have a lot of bad shit coming thier way. Im including a couple of pics which may be useful in the search, i took them a couple of weeks ago.

P1030462.jpg

P1030465.jpg

At the moment were looking for any help at all. If any of you guys can put the word out it would be greatly appreciated. Anyone with any details or advice can pm me, if needed this will be treated in the strictest confidence.

thanks for your time and happy hunting.

Hello me again,

many thanks for all your help with this. Im on facebook and have added a couple of pics to my profile. is there a group to join? can anyone point me in the right direction.

I believe the couple that the dog came from have already offered a replacement pup so peoples kind offers of donations etc wont be needed but Im sure pete (the dogs owner) would like to pass on his heartfelt gratitude.

Im sure you can understand that the kids just want Bradie back, petes five year old son who has downs syndrome has a really special bond with the pup and its frankly heartbreaking for him and his sisters.

thanks for all your help.

edit ** found some facebook sites and have posted up, hope this is ok***

Edited by glover