Sign in to follow this  
JDFrain

noisey's new gyr saker

been out with Lee (noisey) manning his new Gyr Saker this evening cracking bird coming on lovely

post-9245-1248805264.jpg

post-9245-1248805284.jpg

post-9245-1248805297.jpg

been out with Lee (noisey) manning his new Gyr Saker this evening cracking bird coming on lovely

post-9245-1248805264.jpg

post-9245-1248805284.jpg

post-9245-1248805297.jpg

looking good mate :thumbs: :thumbs: All the best

Guest bullterrier

that's one stunning bird you have there mate. :thumbs: ..john

seems to be doing really well flying free now and coming into the lure well, likes to have a little wander but not to far. had a good flight the other day at a bird which was good to see, so seems as though its confidence is growing.

Sure noisey will give you a bit better info than me when he comes on.

JDF

there was some skems in the field where we train them, thought he may aswell have a go. he caught it no prob. i have been flying him a bit heavy, he was chsing but not putting his all in. last night i droped him down to 1lb 15 1/2 and that did the trick, much keener.

I take it you mean pigeons?,did he take it off the fist in pirsuit? if so that is a remarkable acheivement.

you are going to have to be very profficient with your telem chasing pigeons,you will have some very very long track downs ,i have a male Gyr/Prairie that has a fondness for them, i was told this by his former owner who has tracked him for over 6 mile chasing them.He will try even when completely unfit.