imprint male finnish

horris

thought id share some pics of my imprint i got him from ian from angyelse goshawks hes got some very nice goshawks down there and falcons and he is a cracking bloke his birds a very reasonable priced to here are the pics

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture010.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture012.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture011.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture014.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture009.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture013.jpg

hope you all like as i am over the moon with him ;)

Looks a nice bird Horris :thumbs:. all mine are still being P/R and should be all gone end of the month :victory:, can't wait for them to be gone as they're doing my nut in chaseing each other around the aviaries, Falcons went ages ago to a large breeder up north :D .......

Nice gos,

what sort of weights has he been around 30 days,

I have a 3/4 finnish that am imprinting at the moment, hes 50 days old and going through the teen age stage jackle and hide at the moment, close to hard pen

all the best with the coming season.

cheers

Edited by welsh-dragon
Looks a nice bird Horris :thumbs:. all mine are still being P/R and should be all gone end of the month :victory:, can't wait for them to be gone as they're doing my nut in chaseing each other around the aviaries, Falcons went ages ago to a large breeder up north :D .......

thanks jasper the deal i was goin do with the female a told ya about didnt end up happenin so had him instead mate glad to here your doin ok with ya birds mate atb carl ;)

Nice gos,

I have a 3/4 finnish that am imprinting at the moment, hes 50 days old and going through the teen age stage jackle and hide at the moment, close to hard pen

cheers

i dont no wat weight he is mate havent weighed him hes 35 days old today i will way him if i get the chance and let ya no on a empty crop atb carl ;)

Nice gos,

cheers

i dont no wat weight he is mate havent weighed him hes 35 days old today i will way him if i get the chance and let ya no on a empty crop atb carl ;)

35 days old, you might see a change in him soon,, bet hes changing before your eyes.

all the best

cheers

j

Nice gos,

cheers

35 days old, you might see a change in him soon,, bet hes changing before your eyes.

all the best

cheers

j

yes he is mate i weight him and hes 1.13 mate atb carl

Nice gos,

cheers

all the best

cheers

j

you have a rough ideal now that sort of weight he will fly at, some people say the weight they are at 30 days is not far off the flying weight, but i think you can never tell, due to condition/training/quarry/

cheers

J

Both birds sound like good weights :thumbs: I know a few includeing myself who have brought finnish birds in the past which wouldn't get near them weights...

seems like alot of sport to be had this year lads :clapper:

atb

Jasper

Nice gos,

cheers

all the best

cheers

j

you have a rough ideal now that sort of weight he will fly at, some people say the weight they are at 30 days is not far off the flying weight, but i think you can never tell, due to condition/training/quarry/

cheers

J

i couldnt tell ya mate me uncle just bred a german russian male and he is a week older than mine a think, and he was 1.11 when we weighed them the other day he is a cracking bird bullets having him he will be putting some pics up of him shortley so ya will see him for yaself atb carl ;)

Both birds sound like good weights :thumbs: I know a few includeing myself who have brought finnish birds in the past which wouldn't get near them weights...

seems like alot of sport to be had this year lads :clapper:

atb

Jasper

hope so mate should be nockin some bunnies down :D

tidy horris.mine was 840g 35 days old

he was 890g 30 days old and flew last season at 730g,so the 30 day thing never aplied here.not that i am saying its right or wrong

oh and he started his gob at 43 days :rofl:

how are you feeding him mate as i never seen food in the pics just intrested.

thanks daz