TRIGGER UNIT

Guest whippet

A bloke called Eric Brooks makes trigger kits for CZ guns, his site is here, the trigger kits are only 12 quid each if I remember correctly.

There are several options for weight of trigger pull available.

He is based in America, but due to the small size and value of the kits, it isn't much hassle to import.

EDIT: There are fitting instructions on the site, but if you don't feel confident enough to do it, then it won't cost you that much for a gunsmith to fit it.

Guest baldie

Here ya go cramp, ring my mate roger, at south yorkshire shooting supplies, and ask for an eric brookes trigger kit, £12.50 inc p+p, get him on 01226 756332, he is the official importer i believe :good:Forgot to add, dead easy to fit, with a couple of parrallel punches and a tack hammer.

Here ya go cramp, ring my mate roger, at south yorkshire shooting supplies, and ask for an eric brookes trigger kit, £12.50 inc p+p, get him on 01226 756332, he is the official importer i believe :good:Forgot to add, dead easy to fit, with a couple of parrallel punches and a tack hammer.

cheers dave i will give him a bell tomorrow :good:

Guest Corkonian

Cramp - they're well worth fitting and as the lads say it's straightforward.

I've fitted them to 2 CZ's now and there's no creep and the trigger pull is so much lighter than the factory setup. You get 2 sleeves and 4 springs with each kit - all pieces different.

Give it a few good bangs on the butt, cocked and safety off, after you've installed - just to make sure it's safe.

Eric Brooks is very good to deal with as well - he's even got me other things he doesn't sell himself with no bother.