days hunting for newbie's

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest traceyg
young people just dont want to go out and get dirty and hunt things. for me this was a part of my life from the age of 10. nothing quite like slowly stalking a rabbit from 100 yards and then getting close enough for a shot let alone getting a kill. lets just hope there are a few young ones out there that feel the same

Umm don't class them all the same :( My lads 14 and loves to go out with people :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

hi i live in norfolk and have a lot of land to cover with ferrets and nets in the new season. i am offering a chance of showing a newbie how i hunt and to help get them started. under 16 will need a parent with them for peace of mind. if you can get here on the days i go out you are welcome to come along. will involve some digging. pm me for more details

hi i live in leeds how far away am i cause i would love the chance i am not com pleat novice but always like to be shown new things

I'm considering it, where do you live?

hi mate i live in norfolk just outside swaffham. if you want to come along let me know

I will come for a day out with you jock and return a days with us no worries at all glad your hob came back........danny