AIR ARMS S410 CLASSIC

Guest GoneToGround1

Guest GoneToGround1

putting on here for a mate of mine a AIR ARMS S410 CLASSIC, this gun has cammo tape on the barrel and scope which i think looks great, it comes with hawke reflex 3-9x50 sights a silencer mounts and a gun bag, the gun bag has rips in it and is only used because his newer 1 is used by another gun, genuine reason for sale is because hes just bought my weirauch hw100, gun has the odd scratch you wont notice though unless you really look for them, £300 posted but would prefer pickup from south wales he dont have a mobile or tel number so any questions ask me ill go and see him then get back to you, cheers. pics be up shortly

f_rhysgun1m_c7ef70a.jpg

f_rhysgun22m_dc160c6.jpg

f_rhysgun2m_86438a0.jpg

f_s410m_fc86f04.jpg

f_s4101m_733456c.jpg

f_s4102m_36095d2.jpg

f_s4104m_0922d9e.jpg

f_s4105m_236585b.jpg

f_s4106m_7621c81.jpg

f_s4107m_c6d3a04.jpg

f_s4108m_a361947.jpg

Edited by GoneToGround1

Guest GoneToGround1

new pics added for airarms david i didn't send them to your email mate because it would be alot easyer to put them on here just incase it dont tickle your fancy there's always someone else who may be interested, cheers GTG

Guest GoneToGround1

4th pic down from the top has a few scratches no idea why my mate bought the gun when it was like it but still shoots and performes as it should...

4th pic down from the top has a few scratches no idea why my mate bought the gun when it was like it but still shoots and performes as it should...

I'm going to pass on this one as I'm a perfectionist when it comes to condition. However, I must add that for someone looking for a pure hunting machine this rifle is still excellent value.

Also, PM communication has been excellent.

Good luck with the sale.

David

:)

Guest GoneToGround1

I'm going to pass on this one as I'm a perfectionist when it comes to condition. However, I must add that for someone looking for a pure hunting machine this rifle is still excellent value.

Good luck with the sale.

David

no problem david same as alot of men who take shooting very seriously they want everything pin perfect, thank you for your interes tough mate :thumbs:

this is the deal i've been waiting for because its in my area. but i just don't have enough money yet :wallbash: im on about £150 becaus ei spent a lot of it on a brand new realtree ghillie suit and it'll take me another 3 months to get back up to that price! :wallbash:. never mind, i'm sure another deal like this will come up at some time.

Guest GoneToGround1

i must say, cash only, it was paypal but i forgot my password and cant be arsed to through all the shite of finding it again it'll just be easier to send cash by recorded whatever its called? sorry for any inconvenience caused by this

Good luck with the sale.

David

Not having a go or anything airarmsdavid but surely a gun is a tool for hunting? What do a few scratches matter? unless someone wanted it just to look at. Like i said not having a go just interested in why a few scratches would make a difference? All the best Kristian.