CZ452 Magazines Wanted

Hi

Before I go and pay shop prices, is there anyone out there who has any .22LR 5 or 10 shot magazines to sell?

Let me know if you have and we'll sort something out - I'll even post a stamped addressed jiffy bag to save you trouble on the postage.

Cheers

Dave W

Hi

Before I go and pay shop prices, is there anyone out there who has any .22LR 5 or 10 shot magazines to sell?

Let me know if you have and we'll sort something out - I'll even post a stamped addressed jiffy bag to save you trouble on the postage.

Cheers

Dave W

hi i have a 10 shot mag forsale how much they worth

Hi

Cheers

Dave W

hi i have a 10 shot mag forsale how much they worth

Hello Mate,

New they go for £25 50 £30 which is what I have paid myself for a 10 shot .22LR new from a shop - I've been offered a used polymer 10 shot .22LR mag for £20 which I didn't follow up on as it's too close to the new price; not trying to barter you here but I'd pay £15 for a used one.

Cheers