BULL LINES WHAT LINE?

id only keep dogs from proven dogs id never own a dog from untested parents. even from proven stock the offspring can allways fall under the mark that they need to reach, but atleast from proven dogs they are half way there before you start , just my view. and as for money, it dont even come in the same sentence when you keep it tight and between mates,trust me.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres my dog hes pie lines still a pup hes not far off 10 months hes about 26tts , very keen dog very turned on , been a handfull at times        

surely the trick is to breed a dog that can move and graft, unless its around terriers ? lamp dogs dont need to be heavily laiden with bull if their bred right,

Posted Images

very true mate thats how it should be i contemplated breeding mine after thinking long an hard hes too young but prob ive got is his dam is gettin on an ive bin told in less diluted words DONT BREED HER again because shes to old bless her an would prob see her out an after what shes done for me it wouldnt be fair! an for what you said about changin within mates is the way to go i would never charge a mate for a dog id slap my self for even thinkin of askin an if i coulk give all pups away to a workin home i would an its not that im loaded an dont care about money im far from that its just principles!

OK i have a couple of questions .

who here actually has genuine punch bred dogs now and i mean close bred not scatter bred dogs ?

also what lines do you think are peddled the most ?

regarding these peddled dogs, do the breeders know exactly how they are bred ie: billy hbg and golly stuff

has the peddlar ever seen the great great grandparents go out ?

and not one of them answered :(

But the question is...how will they have seen the gg grandpaternts go out if it started as a genuine half x...not havin a go but thats how it could be...atb stabba

well it depends how many times it has been peddled , certain lines can be accounted for going right back to the bulldog ( im talking multiple generation bullx's into account and not recent breedings of someone who used next doors staff because it looks hard)

spiderpig , how was that billy bred? inquiring minds like :)

Edited by chimp
Guest dances

montana lines :thumbs:

as in hannah ?

no mate as in the red nose montana line :thumbs:

are you referring to joe montanna? cus he wasnt a red nose

atb johnny

even though montana was a brindle he threw alot of red nosed stuff with his mother being tight red boy bred .

thanks for that mate, lose touch with him lately so couldnt ask him myself like and even when joe was put to bash and then back to joe i never seen a red nose out of like 3 litters

Guest stewie

montana lines :thumbs:

as in hannah ?

no mate as in the red nose montana line :thumbs:

are you referring to joe montanna? cus he wasnt a red nose

atb johnny

even though montana was a brindle he threw alot of red nosed stuff with his mother being tight red boy bred .

thanks for that mate, lose touch with him lately so couldnt ask him myself like and even when joe was put to bash and then back to joe i never seen a red nose out of like 3 litters

not the same dogs im on about

do many people own the 3/4 bull 1/4 grey dogs, what are there advantages, i cant see them being any good as lamp dogs, but maybe if they are thrown racy, ive not seen many! i can imagine them being great for having round earths

my 3\4 bull 23" bout ten mths old in pic looking forward to going rabbiting with him :thumbs::yes:

do many people own the 3/4 bull 1/4 grey dogs, what are there advantages, i cant see them being any good as lamp dogs, but maybe if they are thrown racy, ive not seen many! i can imagine them being great for having round earths

my 3\4 bull 23" bout ten mths old in pic looking forward to going rabbiting with him :thumbs::yes:

Looks a nice sort mate :thumbs:

Guest subaru poacher

cracking looking dog fella :thumbs:

is this crank rye looks a monster :thumbs:

is this crank rye looks a monster :thumbs:

yes mate hes about 8 stone lump of a dog