Nightvision Supplies Limited

Hi guys has anyone bought anything of Nightvision Supplies Limited recently Ive just been on there website looking for a night vision add on and noticed that they said they were bringing a digital add on out but it says it will be ready early 2007 so I guess the web page hasnt been updated, i have emailed them so will wait for there reply but I just wondered if anyone on here had bought one of there digital add ons from them and if so what is it like. cheers moosedog

i was with geoff last night & he has got available a very affordable digital add-on, about the £300 mark for unit & scope adapter..

i had a look through it & was impressed, even without an illuminator, definately worth having a look at..

hi Ritchie you always seem to come up trumps when I post a nightvision question, is it as good as the cobra merlin as they are about the same price, i need to see out to about 100 yards Thanks again Moosedog

hi Ritchie you always seem to come up trumps when I post a nightvision question, is it as good as the cobra merlin as they are about the same price, i need to see out to about 100 yards Thanks again Moosedog

ill be honest, i only had a quick look through it as we were busy with other stuff..

as it didnt have an illuminator of any type is was useless looking across the field, but i had a look through it across the motor way as it was impressive, im looking forward to see what it can do with a laser or lamp and ir filter.. call geoff and pick his brains, if he doesnt answer he will call you back...

no prob mate ive heard nothing yet but ill let you know if i get anything atb moosedog

i just found out the The owner hasn't updated his site for ages and way back then

he was considering carrying the GB Sights digital model (AsPro).

For one reason & another those units were not released to retailers but sold directly from the 'factory'.

and richie can you found out some more info on the digital add-on

that you had a look at the other not at geoff's ?