working bedlingtons

Guest vanstub

Theres an article about hunting with bedlingtons in march 10ths 2005 countrymans weekly.The guy who writes it doesn't seem to impressed with them but thats only one persons veiw. If you can't find a copy of the mag and you want one let me know and I'll send you mine.

Guest vanstub
there is some out there if you look in the right place

2002_0412_113903AA.jpg

what sort of help !

Hybred

ive got a couple of old russel types and an 8mth old parson type bitch + just bought 8mth bedlington bitch. i understand that i can't treat pups the same ,as beddie seems a bit timid or have i got it wrong

there is some out there if you look in the right place

2002_0412_113903AA.jpg

what sort of help !

Hybred

ive got a couple of old russel types and an 8mth old parson type bitch + just bought 8mth bedlington bitch. i understand that i can't treat pups the same ,as beddie seems a bit timid or have i got it wrong

:diablo::diablo::diablo: GET A BLACK DOG!!!!

let it work at it;s own speed , if you think It'll be a black dog you'll be dis appointed if you think of it as a border you'll be happy enough IMO

Guest vanstub
bedlington4lp.jpg

check out the bedlington thread in this forum. also i think tideline books might still do a couple of the working bedlington terrier yearbooks, which are well worth a read, as they cover both the pure breds and the hyrids.

nice photo looks keen