alright a mate of mine is getting rid of his spingerdor bitch she is 2 years old black in colour she is on the whissel retreves to hand works the cover been used to work hawks with dont think its had shots put over it if any 1 is intresed pm me the dog is in northeast penshaw

Trained dogs are hard to come buy (cheap) & are worth there weight in gold, put a small price on her head & donate the cash to a charity etc.....

good luck, i doubt she will be around long, i sincerely hope she goes to a good working home.

Ta E

alright a mate of mine is getting rid of his spingerdor bitch she is 2 years old black in colour she is on the whissel retreves to hand works the cover been used to work hawks with dont think its had shots put over it if any 1 is intresed pm me the dog is in northeast penshaw
has the bitch gone as intrested have sent you a pm
you have pm
i pm'd joe0191 2 days ago about this dog and am still awaiting a reply

alright bud hav had shit loads of PMs so havent replyed to any of them i dont want to be the one who chooses were this little bitch ends up so heres is the lads number 07815813930 and who ever gets this bitch give the lad a drink on it

i pm'd joe0191 2 days ago about this dog and am still awaiting a reply

alright bud hav had shit loads of PMs so havent replyed to any of them i dont want to be the one who chooses were this little bitch ends up so heres is the lads number 07815813930 and who ever gets this bitch give the lad a drink on it

bitch still there matey