.22 air rifle for sale or swap

anybody want to buy a .22 air rifle or swap .....pm me for more info, ........comes with pellets, bag, scopes and scopes cover ( for when its sunny i think ) yellow in colour on one end....£60.00 cash in hand i will post it buyer pays the p+p about £15.00.. canny rifle bargain i think.....my info on request

post-12457-1241447356.jpg

Edited by thehunter69

anybody want to buy a .22 air rifle or swap .....pm me for more info, ........comes with pellets, bag, scopes and scopes cover ( for when its sunny i think ) yellow in colour on one end....

hi very interested in the air rifle, but i live in milton keynes, quite a travel lol, any ideas? and how much would you take for the lot?

anybody want to buy a .22 air rifle or swap .....pm me for more info, ........comes with pellets, bag, scopes and scopes cover ( for when its sunny i think ) yellow in colour on one end....

hi very interested in the air rifle, but i live in milton keynes, quite a travel lol, any ideas? and how much would you take for the lot?

hi mate if the rifle is waht you want get back to me first comes first served.....or so they say, £60.00 for rifle plus you pay the p+p about £15.00 pay as a gift through paypal pm me for more info. cheers

its a SMK XS78 heres the specs if anyone wants them, Type: Single shot bolt action Rifle

Ammo: .22 (5.5mm)

Power: 510 f.p.s

Trigger: Single Stage/Three way adjustable

Sights: Open - Adjustable rear

Stock: Hardwood

Scope Grooves: 11.5mm Cut into Breech Block

Length: 40 inches (1015mm)

Weight: 5.75lbs (2.6 kg)

hope this helps

post-34491-1241485677_thumb.jpg