Free 2 Tier Ferret Cage - East Yorks - LAST CALL!

I put this up last week-end and had loads of callers. One lad definitely wanted it, so badly he didn't even bother to show! All others who replied seemed very decent, but I put them off, as distance they had to travel I did not feel would be worth their while in fuel. As I said in first post, it's a relatively good, sound cage, but not worth a lot of money, which is why I am giving it away to anyone who can collect it. I have only put it up again, as I am reluctant and would be very sad to chop it up, but if not wanted, or collected by 12.00 on Saturday 9th May that's what will happen. Shame I know, but what can you do.

I am in Beverley, East Yorks.

It will NOT fit in a car, you will need a transit size van or trailer, as it is large (220D x 540H x 1300W) and very heavy. The lad who wanted it before (he knows who he is), but didn't show the first time, can come if he likes. I will be happy to chop it up in front of him.

Anyone genuinely interested PM me.

post-13376-1241348336.jpg

Edited by markw

:icon_redface: double post sorry

Wuzzy, I'm in Beverley, there is a local lad interested, and a couple waiting in the wings. It's a fair cage, but I would not travel from Rochdale for it, even at the price!

This has been idle in my garden for a couple of years, ever since I became fed up with feeding and cleaning out kid's ferrets! Old but pretty sound, so if anyone wants it it's theirs, no money. It will need to be collected, with a van or trailer as it will not dismantle, and its heavy. PM me if interested. If no-one wants it I will be running a saw through it next week-end.

wher abouts are you in east yorks ? p.m me ,jamie

This has been idle in my garden for a couple of years, ever since I became fed up with feeding and cleaning out kid's ferrets! Old but pretty sound, so if anyone wants it it's theirs, no money. It will need to be collected, with a van or trailer as it will not dismantle, and its heavy. PM me if interested. If no-one wants it I will be running a saw through it next week-end.

Hi Jamie, See recent response to Wuzzy

how wide an tall is it ,becouse if it fits in the car i'll come an git it tomorrow if thats ok

jamie

how wide an tall is it ,becouse if it fits in the car i'll come an git it tomorrow if thats ok

jamie

Hi Jamie, My original post asked for PM's, stated that you would need a van or trailer as it won't dismantle and is heavy, and I later posted (in a response to Wuzzy) that a lad from nearby was interested, and that if he does not come there at 2 other waiting to hear from me. So sorry mate, it looks like it will be going, one way or another. If however everyone lets me down, which I don't anticipate, I'll let you know.

I put this up last week-end and had loads of callers. One lad definitely wanted it, so badly he didn't even bother to show! All others who replied seemed very decent, but I put them off, as distance they had to travel I did not feel would be worth their while in fuel. As I said in first post, it's a relatively good, sound cage, but not worth a lot of money, which is why I am giving it away to anyone who can collect it. I have only put it up again, as I am reluctant and would be very sad to chop it up, but if not wanted, or collected by 12.00 on Saturday 9th May that's what will happen. Shame I know, but what can you do.

I am in Beverley, East Yorks.

It will NOT fit in a car, you will need a transit size van or trailer, as it is large (220D x 540H x 1300W) and very heavy. The lad who wanted it before (he knows who he is), but didn't show the first time, can come if he likes. I will be happy to chop it up in front of him.

Anyone genuinely interested PM me.

Bump