.17 HMR ammo MEGABUCKS!!

Hi all, so shocked I thought I should post this, just phoned the gun shop to find out ammo prices and federal .17 HMR is £15 a box

and hornady £13 a box

with the prices going up all the time WAAAAAAAAA :cry::cry: that'll hurt when it comes to buying a brick.... :(

anyone else had it more expensive?

Hi all, so shocked I thought I should post this, just phoned the gun shop to find out ammo prices and federal .17 HMR is £15 a box

and hornady £13 a box

with the prices going up all the time WAAAAAAAAA :cry::cry: that\\\\\\\'ll hurt when it comes to buying a brick.... :(

My local gun shop sells .17HMR Federal Balistic Tip for £10.50 per 50

458484_oi.jpg

Hornady are about £11 per box at Chris Potter Country Sports

17hmr.jpg

Sportsman Gun Center sells .17HMR Winchester Supreme V-Max Silver Tip for £16 per 100 (£8 per 50) - I have yet to buy any of these though, I just rung them up. Sound good though

product429962image.jpeg

Edited by elvolcan

and hornady £13 a box

with the prices going up all the time WAAAAAAAAA :cry::cry: that\\\\\\\'ll hurt when it comes to buying a brick.... :(

My local gun shop sells .17HMR Federal Balistic Tip for £10.50 per 50

458484_oi.jpg

Hornady are about £11 per box at Chris Potter Country Sports

17hmr.jpg

Sportsman Gun Center sells .17HMR Winchester Supreme V-Max Silver Tip for £16 per 100 (£8 per 50) - I have yet to buy any of these though, I just rung them up. Sound good though

product429962image.jpeg

Winchester is all I shoot out of mine if I can help it, the rifle likes them over the others :thumbs:

Ammo has been going up, but the last time I bought HMR, I bought 200 Winchesters for £40

<chuckle> Ammo prices ARE going silly, but HMR is not megabucks - try shooting premium factory 243 or 308 - THAT hurts the wallet ;)
We don't have much experience in Factory anymore Mr L :D

How much can you make your .308 reloads for ?

And how much did the reloading equipment you needed cost?

Thanks very much

Edited by elvolcan
308 is about 50p, sometimes a touch more.
[bANNED TEXT] plannet do u get them from mr logic last time i bought 308 rounds they were £ 30 a box do your maths pal it dont add up

Read the rest of the thread before insulting people Perks.

Appolagies :icon_redface:

and hornady £13 a box

with the prices going up all the time WAAAAAAAAA :cry::cry: that'll hurt when it comes to buying a brick.... :(

Hornaday £27 for 100 in Aberdeen