ive have 3 pat dog pups for sale, they were bred for own use by me and a mate iam keeping the bitches and hes having 2 dogs so theres 3 spare for any genuine guys looking for some good digging stuff this is the 4 gen ive bred from these dogs that go back to gould stuff £150 iam in north somerset pm if your interested or call me 07775513861 no withheld no

ill get kids to post pic s when i get home

Edited by TOPPER

seen these pups at early age. look solid things then, no expense spared on bringing up. been diggin with the sire great worker. would love one of these myself but not got time at the moment. bargain at this price. dam and sire get worked to there full potential.

comon lads reseach away iam no peddler and theres plenty on here that can vouch for the dam and sire, i work my dogs hard and keep them all there lives not like some on here who change dogs like socks always looking for that world beater

ive have 3 pat dog pups for sale, they were bred for own use by me and a mate iam keeping the bitches and hes having 2 dogs so theres 3 spare for any genuine guys looking for some good digging stuff this is the 4 gen ive bred from these dogs that go back to gould stuff £150 iam in north somerset pm if your interested or call me 07775513861 no withheld no

ill get kids to post pic s when i get home

bloody shame rodger that ive just bred these russel pups, i was very impressed when we went out the other day, i would of took a pup from you ;) , good luck with the sale, who ever buys one will have a good un to work, atb tim