Nuttal bred Male patterdale terrier

Guest hyperion
can't believe its stll for sale

i cant belive you aint nipped over to manda's and picked him up mate! he would be spot on to keep your new patt company!

cheers

hyperion

yeh hype, i'd have loads of room, cos the wife would DO one :clapper:

bargin mate! you get a new dog and no more nagging! lol! :whistling:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hyperion
Cheers, we'll have to sort something out hyperion you and luara are more than welcome to come and stay a weekend, just we got the kids and they lil gets lol but if you and laura were interested we would meet you half way, somewhere nice and have a good chat and some dinner or a pint at a local lol Thanks smith our mates have been the same no-one offered he's ok for now dont really want to put onto anyone, thought he would sell himself!! i was hoping id win the euro last night :( not a penny!

ill have a word with laura about it tomorrow when (if) she comes over to mine to take the dogs out, and if not ill just phone her and whinge like hell till she says ok! lol!

cant see it taking much to twist her arm though! :thumbs:

cheers

hyperion

Guest hyperion
she's a lovely lass, would be nice to meet you both. shame you both so far away!

laura??

she is rather amazing! :whistling:

cheers

hyperion

Wow...you can tell i havent been on here in a while......

Firstly....Hyp...thanks and i will come over to walk the dogs....well yours anyway mine are still poorly..:(

and my arm wont take much twisting......its half way there.....you want a friend for blaine and at the price he's going for we'd be stupid to let it slip.....plus like manda said it would be nice to meet....have a chat and a drink etc etc.....

but i cant do anything until the last weekend of the month.....if you still got him then sweet...we'll def arrange something.....

xxxxx

Hi mate do you still have him i was really looking for a bitch but he has caught my lads eye few questions any chance if he is still looking for a home i can have a number to give you a call on am new to this site but not a messer i know what i want if he tick them boxes then i am sure me lad would love him,just incase you dont want to give number few qs are dose he live in or out broken to ferrets? whats he like with other dogs as i havea few lol and whats his name. Please pm me if poss ta danny.

Guest hyperion
Wow...you can tell i havent been on here in a while......

Firstly....Hyp...thanks and i will come over to walk the dogs....well yours anyway mine are still poorly..:(

and my arm wont take much twisting......its half way there.....you want a friend for blaine and at the price he's going for we'd be stupid to let it slip.....plus like manda said it would be nice to meet....have a chat and a drink etc etc.....

but i cant do anything until the last weekend of the month.....if you still got him then sweet...we'll def arrange something.....

xxxxx

nothing till the end of the month?? six whole weeks with out seeing you???

right thats it!

not only do i want a divorce but im going to go and sulk at the end of the garden!, might even eat worms too! :tongue2:

seriously though i cant do any thing about it till after the 26th any way hun!

cheers

hyperion