i have a 3 year old parsons jack russell dog for sale i am selling him due to i have no time to go out with him anymore due to work reasons dog is good at bushing and go"s to ground any trails welcome i am wanting about 180 for him cheep dog i would say cheers

post-4638-1241034174.jpg

post-4638-1241034192.jpg

Edited by garry2

i have a 3 year old parsons jack russell dog for sale i am selling him due to i have no time to go out with him anymore due to work reasons dog is good at bushing and go"s to ground any trails welcome i am wanting about 180 for him cheep dog i would say cheers
hi mate where are you nere thanks
hi mate where are you nere thanks

Skipton, North Yorkshire mate

hi mate intrested in your dog dont live faraway give me a ring 07966161468